PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! You on the basis of experience could not give the forecast to the child 5 l...

Ekaterina
05.08.2004, 16:21
The dear doctor!
You on the basis of experience could not give the forecast to the child 5 l (d-z s-m Smit-Lemli-Opitts)
To thumb through the greater or big thick book most it is very terrible:) PS experience nabl. genetikov for similar kiddies.

Talanova E.J.
06.08.2004, 22:18
Dear Ekaterina!

Display Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome happens very various, as well as the forecast. Constant observation over many parameters PRACTICALLY by ALL narrow spetsialistami-pediatrists is shown. From genetics, I can tell or say only to you, that the risk of a birth of the child with the given syndrome at each following pregnancy at the pairs already having one child with this syndrome, is estimated or appreciated in 25 %.

Ekaterina
07.08.2004, 18:05
Whether the science an opportunity precisely has to define or determine now presence of this defect during the prenatal period? e. To spend the analysis on revealing of this disease? Thanks.

Ekaterina
09.08.2004, 03:31
And more, if not difficultly, most important features (stigmy) this syndrome. Thanks.

Talanova E.J.
10.08.2004, 15:18
Dear Ekaterina! I shall respond in detail later (on e-mail). Also, will probably respond Nekrasov. - an official moderator of this heading (I am not those). If it is easy, specify, please, where do you live and more details about the child (a floor, the given case histories and t. Item - in dynamics or changes, t. e., when, where also (structure) has been established or installed by what expert diagnosis Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome.
Can write to me on e-mail - igor_ermolaev@hotmail. com