PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me after primenienija within 3, 5 years hormonal...

Vick
09.08.2004, 04:27
The dear doctor!
At me after primenienija within 3, 5 years hormonal
Contraceptive preparations (Three - regol and triziston)
The cycle has increased till 32 39 days (during reception of reception
Contraceptive the cycle was always 28 days)
The US shows presence of a plenty of follicles in everyone
Ovary 3 4 sht, but they do not increase or are not enlarged also an ovulation does not occur or happen,
Ovaries polycystic, whether tell or say please application could
Contraceptive to affect or influence a level of hormones ([though according to analyses they in norm or rate)
And disturbance of process of an ovulation and than can be caused or called elongation of a cycle (such cycle in me
Two years after the termination or discontinuance of reception of tablets). As it is possible without
To restore a cycle?

The anonym
09.08.2004, 10:13
OK ne mogli, a povlijali na vash cikl. A privesty eo v normu mogut tolko te ze samye oralnye kontraceptivy.
Poetomu sovetuju ne toropitsja i poka ne primenjat ok. Po idee cikl dolzen vostanovitsja cerez koe-kakoe vremja, tem bolee esli on u vas byl reguljarnyi.

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.08.2004, 15:12
Yes, in 3 % of cases OK cause an anovulation and after their cancelling. A cycle tokoj lengths - a variant of norm or rate, but I recommend to exclude giperanlrogeniju (which the reason of disturbances could be provoked OK and now)