PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me pregnancy of 9 weeks, I feel well, I accept...

Irina, 27 years
07.08.2004, 05:25
Hello, at me pregnancy of 9 weeks, I feel well, I accept Maternu, Acidum folicum and vitamin E. Now to me have appointed or nominated Djufaston iz-for low maintenances or contents of any hormone, but I do not wish to do much harm neither to the child nor unknown chemistry. Prompt, whether it is possible to accept Djufaston and than it threatens? And more I began to be engaged in shaping, whether it is harmful? Very much I look forward to hearing, yours faithfully, Irina.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 11:30
Excuse, but in occasion of Djufastona I know nothing, therefore and I shall not advise, and here the doctor who has written out to you "Maternu" and simultaneously Acidum folicum with vitamin E - to beat a little, same there will be a strong overdosage that is dangerous to development of the kid, it is possible to drink only "Maternu", t. To. In her all contains enough for development of the baby, and the overdosage entails negative consequences. Yours faithfully...!

Olja
09.08.2004, 13:13
Djufaston write out pregnant women (esteem anotatsiju, there there are no contraindications). And about Maternu I agree. In her there are 100 % of necessary vitamins and minerals and it is not necessary to accept in addition vitamins E and Acidum folicum.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 07:59
Djufaston write out at threat of an abortion, but the main thing that there was no overdosage. And if you have a threat it is impossible to be engaged in shaping. Consult to the qualified doctor. Also do not drink any dr. Vitamins, Materny very much even it is enough. Success.

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.08.2004, 12:17
Forgive or Excuse, but shaping and pregnancy not compatibly!!!! If there is no Progesteronum Djufaston it is necessary. And here vit E and folic k-that are absolutely not necessary if accept maternu