PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, pozhajlusta, what complications can be at kaih-nibud infekts...

Anastas
06.08.2004, 08:51
Prompt, pozhajlusta, what complications can be at kaih-nibud infectious diseases of genitals at pregnancy. At me 18 weeks

The anonym
06.08.2004, 13:30
And what particularly disturbs?

Anastas
07.08.2004, 16:13
Before I have learned or have found out, that I am pregnant, to me have registered BETADIN (there were approximately 2 months of pregnancy). I accepted it or him in current of 14 days under the instruction. I was disturbed with an awful smell from a vagina. Any burning sensations or an itch was not. Now genekolog to me any infection has told or said, that at me, but the smell like such would be not present. Itself the doctor not so speaks that all to me, therefore I of anything concrete cannot tell or say. Help or assist, pozhajlusta, pregnancy the first and desired!!!

Anastas
07.08.2004, 22:03
Before I have learned or have found out, that I am pregnant, to me have registered BETADIN (there were approximately 2 months of pregnancy). I accepted it or him in current of 14 days under the instruction. I was disturbed with an awful smell from a vagina. Any burning sensations or an itch was not. Now genekolog to me any infection has told or said, that at me, but the smell like such would be not present. Itself the doctor not so speaks that all to me, therefore I of anything concrete cannot tell or say. Help or assist, pozhajlusta, pregnancy the first and desired!!!

Anastas
08.08.2004, 23:53

Anastas
10.08.2004, 11:30
Before I have learned or have found out, that I am pregnant, to me have registered BETADIN (there were approximately 2 months of pregnancy). I accepted it or him in current of 14 days under the instruction. I was disturbed with an awful smell from a vagina. Any burning sensations or an itch was not. Now genekolog to me any infection has told or said, that at me, but the smell like such would be not present. Itself the doctor not so speaks that all to me, therefore I of anything concrete cannot tell or say. Help or assist, pozhajlusta, pregnancy the first and desired