PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At measurement of rectal temperature during m. ts. temp-ra from 36.2...

Anastas
09.08.2004, 08:21
At measurement of rectal temperature during m. ts. temp-ra from 36.2 in the beginning of m. ts. Up to 36.6 With in the extremity or end of a cycle and even before monthly. The doctor has appointed or nominated to accept on two cycles of any of monophasic preparations: RIGEVIDONUM, NOVINES, FEMODEN, LOGEST.
But In CONTRAINDICATIONS to all to these medicines there is a predilection to clottages, to a tumour of thoracal glands. The matter is that at me not that's all right with veins. And my grandmother had a cancer of a breast. Advise,
Whether it is possible for me to accept the above-stated preparations? Thanks for the answer.

Anastas
10.08.2004, 10:35
At measurement of rectal temperature during m. ts. temp-ra from 36.2 in the beginning of m. ts. Up to 36.6 With in the extremity or end of a cycle and even before monthly. The doctor has appointed or nominated to accept on two cycles of any of monophasic preparations: RIGEVIDONUM, NOVINES, FEMODEN, LOGEST. But In CONTRAINDICATIONS to all to these medicines there is a predilection to clottages, to a tumour of thoracal glands. The matter is that at me not that's all right with veins. And my grandmother had a cancer of a breast. Advise, whether it is possible for me to accept the above-stated preparations? Thanks for the answer.