PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At us 41 week has gone. I know, what is it, basically, normally...

Elena
03.08.2004, 06:29
Hello! At us 41 week has gone. I know, what is it, basically, normally, was not present no trouble, but I cannot wait more any more. Girls who knows even any attributes, that labors will begin today, tomorrow or kogda-that still. Speak, that the back should hurt or be ill;be sick, pull a stomach or belly... And at me ANYTHING!!! All as at full absence of pregnancy, only kolobok I goes for a drive inside activly. What is it can be??? Thanks for the answer. I one here from mind or wit descend or go. The doctor speaks "wait", up to 28 you will not give birth, you will go to hospital. Good prospect...

Ekaterina.
03.08.2004, 08:52
Do not hurry up. In your case the main thing - to make US. When you did or made last time? In fact 41 week for one - norm or rate, for others - carry. Much depends on a maturity and functioning of a placenta. If the US does not define or determine obstacles for the further vynashivanija - wait. And it is better than anything to not undertake for acceleration (well unless floors to wash, linen to hang up:)) remains absolutely chut-hardly, believe, these are favorable days, will be then more serious:) Success!

Elena
06.08.2004, 23:24
Thanks for support! uzi did or made on 34 week, any more did not appoint or nominate. Floors mine, linen I hang up, even " with the husband I live " as mine the doctor speaks. And that's all right, harbingers, anything. One more, maybe, a foolish question: what is the fuse how she looks or appears? That she departs at any time, I know, but at me, it is visible, still is not present (or I have not noticed it or her: - (((). The hugest thanks, Katya! So it is pleasant, that someone has heard you...

evromedprestizh
08.08.2004, 05:51
On such term hospitalization in a sort is desirable. The house for preparation for sorts or labors. Perenoshennaja ber-t often gives complication of sorts or labors. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ekaterina.
10.08.2004, 09:53
Lena, fuse is such dense mucous education. Happens to streaks of a blood. Can leave as entirely, and by small parts. She is not similar on usual allocation, therefore will not mix:) And not necessarily the fuse should depart up to sorts or labors. At all on a miscellaneous. Also do not experience, yet the fact, that pregnancy perenoshennaja.. The ovulation aside monthly has moved and obstetric term is inexact. I to you recommend to make US not waiting 28 numbers. And, as already spoke, if the US does not define or determine obstacles for the further vynashivanija - wait. If will tell or say, that it is necessary to stimulate - then hospitalization is necessary and to wait is inadmissible. Success.