PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to address to you for advice or council in occasion of reception of a preparation "Novinet"...

Natalia.
09.08.2004, 06:54
I wish to address to you for advice or council in occasion of reception of a preparation
"Novinet". My local gynecologist in the program of treatment hron.
Inflammations of appendages has included or has switched on Novinet. Now I have graduated treatments
(Also has marvellously recovered), but I have remained preparation Novinet not so
It is happy or Enough. As I in the beginning in the mornings had nausea, a vomiting,
Fatigability, and gde-that after 15 days of reception novineta morbidity and
Augmentation of a breast. My doctor has told or said, what is it normally, and morbid
Sensations in a breast were as probably there is an arising mastopathy. Whether so
It?! And now for prophylaxis and strengthening of the cured appendages the doctor
To me has advised poprinimat novinet 3 more cycles. I not a supporter
Contraceptives, considering that I do not live at present sexual
Life, I DO NOT KNOW AS me TO be. Advise me, whether it is valid so
It is necessary for me reception Novineta.
In advance thanks

Irina
10.08.2004, 08:34
Natalia! It seems to me, that if Novinet and has yielded such perfect results three months it is possible to spend on drink these tablets as you can and keep time of reception of tablets not especially. I accept Novinet and is very glad to learn or find out, that he interferes with an inflammation of appendages, t. To. I see, how my mum is excruciated. Therefore I even shall ask you, do not risk, spend on drink, what for, that the pain has returned?!