PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! At me such situation - with the husband we live 7 years, beremennost...

Asya
02.08.2004, 07:17
The dear Doctor!
At me such situation - with the husband we live 7 years, pregnancy did not come never, a year as is observable in the center of planning of family, results:
The wife - has treated a ureaplasma, other infections it is not revealed, monitoring of development of an ootid - all in norm or rate, endometry normal, the ovulation occurs or happens; hormones all in norm or rate; a cycle stable - 27 29 days;
The husband - by results of spermogrammy - normospermija, guards only quantity or amount morfologicheski amendment of forms, but while all within the limits of norm or rate, inf. Diseases are not present;
Did or Made a compatibility test (slime + a semen) - in slime a plenty of leucocytes, practically all spermatozoons were lost.
In this connection such question - each third or fourth cycle at me repeats a picture - very plentiful and morbid menses with allocation of any clots for 3 4 day (and it obviously not curtailed or turned blood). Whether can ehto be an attribute of any disease or not taken place pregnancy?
In advance thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
05.08.2004, 05:24
Asya! To put the exact diagnosis it is possible only after carrying out of special inspection. I am am surprised a little with that fact, that being observed by the whole year in TSPS to you research of permeability of uterine pipes is not made. Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend adequate treatment. Naturally, at revealing any pathology both from the husband, and from the wife, this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband (it is desirable to spend first of all):
1. spermogramma + MAR-the test in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate (under indications)

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes (a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy)
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG (under indications)
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts (under indications)
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if this procedure is planned), (group of a blood and rezus-the factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on a/t to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability, smears series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure are appointed or nominated to flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)

Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Asya
07.08.2004, 13:03
Thanks for the answer, now I just prepare to GSG, but would like to ask - whether necessarily to do or make a laparoscopy if GSG will show that pipes are passed or taken place;passable? And the analysis on presence antispermalnyh antibodies - that in general causes their presence in a blood?

Kamenetskij B.A.
10.08.2004, 07:41
Asya! There is enough often for specification of the diagnosis more informative research - a laparoscopy is carried out.