PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me very much a greater or big problem. My diagnosis a cyst right jaichni...

Olga
09.08.2004, 16:11
Good afternoon! At me very much a greater or big problem. My diagnosis a cyst of the right ovary, and a myoma 5 - 6 weeks? The doctor would want that to me udolili an ovary, but me only 19 years, I do not have children and I would like for them to have and the more so under a knife to lay down most poslndnee business. Whether will not prompt I shall have time to give birth, before operation if now for beremeniju.

Klimov Sergey Sergeevich
09.08.2004, 20:17
Olja, do not panic! The volume of operative treatment first of all depends on the sizes of education in an ovary and under certain conditions the part of the amazed or struck ovary leaves only and it does not influence in any way your ability to detorozhdeniju. Besides if the myomatous site deforms a cavity of the uterus probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy is low.
Considering your early age operative treatment is necessary.
I advise to listen, t. To. Such as you is engaged in problems our unit.

The doctor akusher-the gynecologist, MMA it or him of Setchenov.
t. 7669896

Olga
10.08.2004, 03:49
The matter is that in February of this year the ovary already was in 2 times more, and now I am am excruciated with strong pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly. Whether but the question remains a question but if I vsetaki zaberemeniju shall have time to give birth I before operation. It is a question javljaetsja for me the most important.