PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Judge a situation, please! Has gone on proilaktichesky osmo...

Svetlana
08.08.2004, 01:38
Hello. Judge a situation, please! Has gone on proilaktichesky survey to the gynecologist. predv. The diagnosis in a card - hr. An adnexitis, endo (exo) tservizit (in doubt). Results of a smear - " as at the girl " (leucocytes - 5 7). For any reasons the doctor has recommended to make a cytology. Here, that was found out: inflammatory process, chlamydias, a coccal microflora, diplokokki nebobovidnye, vnelejkotsitarnye, diplobacterias. Elements of a chronic inflammation, macrophages, cells of a chronic inflammation, polymorphonuclear leucocytes, a dystrophia of an epithelium, degenerate or degenerative changes of an epithelium are found out. Here, such bouquet. And so, whether can be at such leucocytes SUCH? And in general, than it, all taki, I am ill or sick? And she and has not explained that to me. Has told or said only, that it is necessary to treat urgently antibiotics (and I still nurse to throw it would not be desirable). And can, hand over the analysis in other place?

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.08.2004, 14:32
The cytologic smear (or a smear on Papanikolau) is done or made not on a reason of the doctor, and NECESSARILY SHOULD be carried out ANNUALLY to EACH WOMAN FOR EARLY REVEALING CANCER SHEJKI of the UTERUS (in group of risk two times a year). I believe, that the cytologic smear is more exact, than a smear on flora though everyone happens. Before to be afflicted, make the analysis in other clinic - I do not wish to advertise or promote ours MTS, but for quality of analyses it warranted or vouched, or make this smear in clinic of type MMA, either MONIAG, or NTSAGIP. Plus PTSR on a clamidiosis. Then it is possible to tell or say precisely - it is necessary to panic or not. Still small but - if in sorts or labors there were breaks shejki uteruses and you feed, such picture can be observed. Success.

Oshchepkova S.R.
10.08.2004, 02:09
1. The first smear, on flora is not qualitatively made; 2. At, for example a clamidiosis, such quantity or amount of leucocytes can be.
You are ill or sick with a clamidiosis, the rest should be checked in addition: smears with provocation, t. To. Coccal flora the concept collective also is necessary particularly the nobility, what coccuses are present pathogenic (causing disease) or nonpathogenic. Hlasmidioz really to be treated by antibiotics and preparations which render the least influence on pregnant or nursing steal up.
The analysis on a clamidiosis you can peresdat at us in MTS "Biotest" ph. 265 - 52 44 it is possible the REEF or PTSR - diagnostics.