PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Prompt, please, the answer on such situation: was...

LIZ
31.07.2004, 23:03
Hello, the doctor. Prompt, please, the answer on such situation: there was podsadka 15 go June, 28 go result HG 246, easy or light;mild botched work. 05.07 I go on US, but in dr. City. The doctor speaks, that she not clearly and should come later still, and also to be surveyed completely (too at them) and more time to hand over a blood on HG (too at them). Then, to call to learn or find out about result. I call, the nurse after long conversation with the doctor, speaks, that my result negative. I ask: what? She speaks: How what? The Zero. A zero. At me a hysterics. After that to be smeared became more. And the doctor has cancelled support 8 go and 9 go July I already nothing accepted. Botched work proceeds. Write., that all it could means.

Kamenetskij B.A.
04.08.2004, 03:23
Speech can go about the stood pregnancy, however the final diagnosis can be put only internally.

Kamenetskij B.A.
06.08.2004, 17:32
PS the Situation, to tell the truth not absolutely simple iluchshe, what still kno--nibud has looked or seen you. It is improbable, that after 246 at once was 0????

_
09.08.2004, 07:46
.. It is possible popdrobnee to learn or find out, what such " zamerzzhaja pregnancy "?.. .vpervye I hear.. And as I am going to on EKO it would be desirable to specify concept new to me...

Kamenetskij B.A.
10.08.2004, 01:54
Olga! Stood beremennostt-pregnancy which has stopped in development (as a rule on early terms) the Reason are chromosomal disturbances of an embryos more often.