PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! On 18 week I have made UZi, result - with a fetus all in...

Julia
08.08.2004, 19:17
Hello the doctor! On 18 week I have made UZi, result - with a fetus all vporjadke, potology there is no, a weight - 253, plashchenta the degree of a maturity 0 is generated normally. Quantity or amount vod-norm or rate, the only thing amniotic waters - muddy. The doctor has diagnosed - infetsirovanie a fetus. Has told or said, that while 10 days to spend on drink Curantylum or tretal. Then treatment by antibiotics. I very strongly experienced, have addressed to other doctor. Have directed on repeated US ch/z 5 days after the first. Rezultat-with the child all vporjadke, heart works rhythmically, pathologies are not present, weight - 273. But in a placenta cystic includings or incorporations, a degree of a maturity - 1, waters transparent, a hydramnion physiological. The doctor as has registered to drink Curantylum or trintal. A question: whether is infetsirovanie or not why such difference in results of US, whether the hydramnion if it in my case physiological, whether to drink these preparations and what is dangerous is better, it is obligatory or not. I very much worry how much or as far as all seriously, please respond? I feel well, the child to move every day from the middle of the beginning of 18 weeks. Thankful in advance for the answer

Kasabulatov N.S.
10.08.2004, 01:37
Julia, US an additional method. Each doctor on a miscellaneous can interpret that that sees. Therefore the first pravilo-always on US it is necessary to go to the same doctor. The attributes listed by you for a fetal infection are not characteristic. To solve the problem on reception of antibiotics it is necessary to hand over laboratory analyses: the general or common analysis of a blood, a blood on antibodies to cytomegaloviruses and a virus of simple herpes, a smear from the cervical channel on a chlamydia, ureaplzmy, mycoplasmas, a virus of simple herpes, a cytomegalovirus, crop and smears from a vagina on bacteriemic or bacterial flora. Only by their results it is possible to think of an opportunity of application of treatment. Curantylum and Trentalum can be applied only after a blood analysis on coagulability (gemostaziogrammu) as these preparations influence coagulability of a blood. The hydramnion can be display of an infection or developmental anomalies of a fetus. Therefore it is necessary to hand over tests on AFP, beta-HG, 3, 17 OP for exception of genetic disturbances (should do or make to all pregnant women with 18 till 20 weeks). With all listed analyses it is necessary obrtitsja to the treating (observing) doctor.