PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! On Saturday has finished reception of antibiotics, in a pack there was 7 that...

JUlja
03.08.2004, 00:01
Zdrastvujte!
On Saturday has finished reception of antibiotics, in a pack there were 7 tablets (I accept Logest the first month), whether it will be necessary for me to be protected in addition in a seven-day break? If yes, from what tablet of a following pack it is possible to not be protected?

JUlja
05.08.2004, 17:37
Meant, that after end of a course of antibiotics on Saturday in a pack there were 7 tablets OK

Malanova T.B.
07.08.2004, 07:09
It is considered, that on a background of reception OK there is an additional preservation and 7 days after a cancelling of antibiotics.

JUlja
07.08.2004, 16:05
But in fact it is considered, that after reception of antibiotics it is necessary to be protected in addition in current of 7 days... At me just also it turns out 7 tabletko, but then in fact goes 7 dnevnyj a break, t. e. The organism any more does not receive a hormone... How to be?

Malanova T.B.
10.08.2004, 00:59
It is a physiological break. It is not necessary to use OK, it is not necessary to be protected in addition.