PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls!!! Prompt, as it is possible to become pregnant, if the man does not want toro...

Katya
03.08.2004, 02:29
Girls!!!
Prompt, as it is possible to become pregnant, if the man does not wish to hurry up with a birth of the child and knows my cycle. Thanks. E-mail: Kat24061978@mail. ru. I wait for your variants. THANKS!!!

Maria
04.08.2004, 07:39
If the man of the child yet does not want and so seriously watches or keeps up sex do not hurry up better. The child it not an agent to adhere the person, and for yours the man he should be pleasure, agree? And so, most likely, simply will spoil a life both, and him, and the child.
Success

Katya
04.08.2004, 22:21
The matter is that I wish to give birth for myself, instead of to adhere the man.

Oksana
06.08.2004, 10:59
Katjusha, at me similar problemma. My husband very much likes children, but the plans gde-that in a year. Actually men are easy or light for deceiving (as to your cycle) For example, stories about functional disturbance mens. A cycle, that in the certain days it is possible to not be protected. And to hope, that there will be a miracle and a spermatozoon "will live" prior to the beginning of an ovulation. In kontse-the extremities or ends, cannot he (your guy, the husband) to know exact date of your ovulation. Anyway it is better to be in this situation married, one, without a correct man's brachium, it is assured, will be oh as difficultly. Write to me please, we shall prolong dialogue for this subject: vlmm@nas. gov. ua

Anne
06.08.2004, 14:31
Well at you and muzhshchina!!! I cannot remember date of my birthday at all, not that that a cycle to consider or count...

07.08.2004, 23:06
In general that Oksana the rights it is possible to bring down easily the husband imaginary disease on female and cardinally changed cycle and as result oh!, pregnancy and we thought later..., if he at you not the gynecologist certainly.

Katya
08.08.2004, 08:47
For Ani. Is better he would forget about my birthday, I would remind him next day also it will be guilty.

Anne
10.08.2004, 00:34
For Katya. Well so that has forgotten that there is no I with it or him discuss whom we shall invite and td, but he at me awfully badly forgets dates. For example put a birth of its or his mum I too if to him I shall not remind he will forget. And in occasion of monthly he simply trusts me when and that. But I had a same problem as well as at you and I could convince nothing it or him in neobhodimostit to become pregnant while he have not solved, though by then at me desire podupalo. Plus a floor of year I could not become pregnant (were protected before by condoms). And then anything now to our kid two years, he in itself throttle not chaet, but I already want the girl while I am silent, and so to deceive knowing that he to me I trust cannot, (me kazhetsja it treachery) when itself will solve then will be.