PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor prompt that is possible or necessary to accept at a terrible heartburn...

Tatyana
05.08.2004, 14:08
The dear doctor prompt that is possible or necessary to accept at a terrible heartburn (simply I can not accept horizontal position such sensation as though in a drink or pharynx a fiery ball). Term of 27 weeks

Thanks

Irina
06.08.2004, 05:41
I not the doctor, but personally milk helped or assisted me, and yoghurt low-fat helps or assists the some. And in general it is necessary to see to a delivery - after what nutrition there is a heartburn and to withdraw it or her from the menu (temporarily), and to eat all vareno-parenym and fine portions. The matter is that in 3 parts of pregnancy a heartburn consequence or investigation of that the uterus has shifted a stomach and now he became small volume and all gastric allocation (if many or a lot of;much to eat) are thrown in an esophagus.

Maria
07.08.2004, 05:29
I too had a terrible heartburn was rescueed or saved;salvaged "Borzhomi" and when that was absolutely terrible 1/3 small spoons of baking soda to wash down with water, very well helped or assisted, on this question I consulted to the doctor.
Success.

Tatyana of Century
08.08.2004, 20:23
Soda nelza in no event. I snachalo was helped or assisted by milk, now only Almagelum. Doctors recommend still Renni and Smektu. At me personally the heartburn does not depend on meal, appears for not clear reasons. Irina has correctly written what to eat better fine portions.

Tatyana of Century
09.08.2004, 23:34
Soda nelza in no event. I snachalo was helped or assisted by milk, now only Almagelum. Doctors recommend still Renni and Smektu. At me personally the heartburn does not depend on meal, appears for not clear reasons. Irina has correctly written what to eat better fine portions.