PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! Today I with my girl was engaged in sex. In kaches...

Cyril
07.08.2004, 06:07
Good afternoon, the doctor!

Today I with my girl was engaged in sex. As an agent of preservation we have decided to use a condom (Inoteks). After 15 minutes of the sexual certificate or act he for the acritical reason was broke off or has become torn. Ejaculations have not occured or happened.

With the purpose of prevention of possible or probable consequences the girl has accepted contraceptive "postinor" after 15 hours.

Tell or Say, the doctor, was how much probable chance to become pregnant? Whether the use of the given agent suffices?

The anonym
08.08.2004, 04:57
I have accepted postinor when have passed or have taken place 64 hours - all has managed, voobshche-that he well operates or works, truth KOMATOZIT on terrible!!!!! And DUREX it is better!!!!!

romasska
09.08.2004, 19:36
I have accepted postinor when have passed or have taken place 64 hours - all has managed, voobshche-that he well operates or works, truth KOMATOZIT on terrible!!!!! And DUREX it is better!!!!!