PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings Tanjushka and Masjuska! Up to monthly 2 days. I measure BT every day - I am afraid...

Tanja for Tani and Masika
09.08.2004, 07:10
Greetings Tanjushka and Masjuska! Up to monthly 2 days. I measure BT every day - I would am afraid kak-has not fallen. While keeps 37, 1. At me such already was, the truth sometimes kept longly 37, 1 and then suddenly next day 39, 8. In any case remains not longly. "All or nothing". Thanks that has not forgotten and you worry for me! I shall necessarily write - as as.

Tanja and Masik for Tani.
09.08.2004, 19:05
Tanjushik greetings!!! Well good fellows so to hold, temperature at you good, as well as should be, so give, budte umnichkami! Cams for you and it is held!!!:-) for now at the beginning that it is possible to make for the blessing budujushchego, it to be limited from a hot bathroom!!! Tanjush, with all my heart we wish you the kid if it or this is wanted by many so that and to be!!!!! So the main thing you believe that ALL WILL be good!!! In fact all imagined to become financially if it or this very or very much to want!!!: 0) still time we wish good luck, she never will prevent!!!