PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear readers of this site!!! I address to all who can tell or say (...

Rita
05.08.2004, 04:59
Dear readers of this site!!! I address to all who can tell or say (proceeding from the experience) whether it is possible to give birth without breaks or cuts or sections (a basin at me narrow, femurs in volume up to pregnancy 92)...
Who had a similar situation and how have passed or have taken place labors? I plan pregnancy in the near future, but I am afraid or rather afraid of any breaks and cuts or sections...

Lena
06.08.2004, 10:10
From own experience (2 e sorts or labors and not one break) I know, that it is necessary to breathe correctly (learn or teach on courses of preparation for sorts or labors) and to obey the doctor (necessarily). And still it is necessary poprobyvat to not fatten the child though at me it has not turned out (very much it would be desirable to eat all pregnancy)

Light
07.08.2004, 21:40
I too heard, what even it is possible to give birth to very large children (it is more 4 kg) without breaks. Important, what doctors will accept labors, as their advice or councils will carry out, while give birth or travail, and as itself will be prepared also you will prepare for sorts or labors. It is just necessary to do or make correctly all. And the nobility as it is correct already a question.

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.08.2004, 12:52
In your situation will depend much on weight of the child, an extensibility of a perineum.

l.lena
09.08.2004, 16:38
I have given birth without breaks, 3 kg. And my sister too with little bit narrow basin has given birth 4, 200 to the child without breaks. All time it is necessary to think of the kid, to him still tezhelee, to not run into a hysterics, to obey doctors. SUCCESS!