PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter 5, 6 months It or She had a birth trauma now ostal...

Anna
04.08.2004, 00:25
Hello! My daughter 5, 6 months
It or She had a birth trauma now there were consequences after a birth trauma. Consists on the account at nervopotologa. Diagnosis ZPRR.
In 2002 have learned or have found out that from it or her TSMV. Were treated with all family.
Treatment: TSikloferon, Viferon suppositories, Temalin and vitamins. Have passed or have taken place three courses. Now investigated or researched a blood and there were TSMV chronic 2, 43, and Herpes chronic 1, 917.
I ask advice or council. As to us to be and than to treat TSMV and Herpes that it or him to cure.
Zaranie thanks.

Elena
04.08.2004, 08:50
Where you were treated? I and the spouse have passed or have taken place 2 h annual treatment for herpes in protivogerpeticheskom the center. Dearly or expensively. But it is effective. I recommend.

Anna
08.08.2004, 03:54
We were treated in the center imunologii. And to us have told or said that three courses will suffice.

child
09.08.2004, 15:59
Elena, voobshche-herpes completely to cure those is impossible - you have deceived in it or this "protivogerpeticheskom" the center)))))))))). It is possible to achieve only proof long remission, but at your children a virus of herpes all will be peer.