PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council. What restful sr-VA it would be possible to use during...

Alina
25.07.2004, 10:29
Help or Assist advice or council. What restful sr-VA it is possible to use during pregnancy (6 months)
Here day 3 I on the verge of nervous failure, try to keep, but it is impossible. To crying. Valerian drops (in tab.) does not help or assist. The child these or it some days in a stomach or belly has calmed down, sometimes only moves.

Maria-29,5
27.07.2004, 02:10
To me have allowed to drink broth of Leonurus 2 times day on a floor of a glass or broth all of the same Valeriana. Alinochka, that at you would not happen, now it is necessary to collect all will in a fist and constantly to think of the child and about its or his well-being. I understand you, to me my pregnancy too is given very much and very hardly, but I am was insolent or keep. At me on your term the father has died... Always thought, that it or this I shall not go through, but kak-that has consulted. And the child too has calmed down, but as soon as I have left depression, he has started to be pushed with new force. Remember that for you now the most important and it is good that to you of it or this reminded native more often... Believe, even infinite repetition banal, but correct words is capable to help or assist to get out of crisis so, do not become isolated and enable relatives you pouteshat. Success

Alina
28.07.2004, 07:47
Thanks. Here only when mum starts me to calm or abirritate and encourage by phone, I cry or pay even more.

Katya of M.
31.07.2004, 13:17
Probably individually, therefore it is better to consult with the doctor.

The fly
02.08.2004, 17:20
To me the doctor appointed or nominated tincture of a peony, and more speak glitsin appoint or nominate, but on poaodu it or him it is necessary with vrachem to consult necessarily.

vika
06.08.2004, 08:41
Try or Taste Leonurus in tablets. About 6 tablets in day are possible. Success and moral calmness.

Marina
09.08.2004, 15:27
And me the doctor wrote out Persen in tablets.