PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alla Mihajlovna! My question and your answer to it or him below in 10 : 53, how much or as far as ef...

Valery
06.08.2004, 06:50
Alla Mihajlovna! My question and your answer to it or him below in 10 : 53, treatment immunoglabulinom is how much effective? Whether will help or assist to stop treatment pathologies or to clean or remove them at the child and to cure mother till the moment of a birth of the kid?

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.08.2004, 19:30
If the pathology is not present, will help or assist to prevent development by this or it, and to cure mother. If there is a pathology of development - the abortion is shown.

Valery
08.08.2004, 09:19
Alla Mihajlovna! US the augmentation lohanochek pochechek at the kid and has shown bad job of a left ventricle at the child. It also is potalogii? They can be cured till a birth of the kid? I cannot interrupt pregnancy - will be possible or probable she of last in my life.

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.08.2004, 15:00
Expansions lohanok kidneys + it is possible or probable, the heart disease at the child and is a pathology which can be caused or called by viruses. If business is so you need to spend treatment by an immunoglobulin for depression of advance of infections at a fetus + careful observation over the child after a birth, fetally in Russia developmental anomalies not korrigirujutsja