PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am the pregnant woman. On my terms - 5 weeks. At me strong threat vyki...

Inna
08.08.2004, 19:45
I am the pregnant woman. On my terms - 5 weeks. At me strong threat of an abortion. The fourth day - a bleeding. First two days was very much
Plentiful with clots. But after that check on US has shown, that pregnancy still was, but have told or said, that weak. In hospital I
Has refused to lay down, there is no sense. Lay I can also at home. I accept all the appointed or nominated procedures - vitamin E, Magne 6, valerjanku, vitamins for
Pregnant women ("Pregnavit"), No-shpu. Whether It is necessary to accept No-shpu during a bleeding? Today has stopped to prick kroveostanavlivajushchee - Detsinon.
Whether it is necessary to continue to prick it or him? And in general, whether there are even any ways of conservation on this term? At me strong headaches,
Giddiness. Whether it can be connected by that at me 8 months ago was an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. How much or As far as the bleeding is dangerous for
Fetus? How much admissible time it can proceed? To me have told or said to be in two weeks, to look or see, whether has stood
Pregnancy, t. e. Whether doctors the child still is assured, alive or not, therefore they do not wish to accept any measures. What I need to do or make still?
Clearly, that I do not lift gravity and I do not do or I make any homework. At me strong back pains two weeks. There were pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly,
But have stopped has ceased. To me also have pricked female hormone "profazi", which koljat time in
Week. Whether it is necessary to prick it or him once again in a week? Thanks big for
The answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.08.2004, 14:59
Noshpu to accept it is necessary, because the bleeding is a parameter of amotio or detachment of a fetal egg. To continue Dicynonum it is necessary (in tablets), as well as to accept Progesteronum (to you pricked profazi, but reception of tablets of type Djufaston is desirable, utrozhestan) the Bleeding is dangerous to a fetus destruction of the last. And headaches - they can be from noshpy (pressure drop) and can be iz-for a high pressure. Here the medical control is necessary. Moreover, that I have specified, it is not required.