PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After numerous operations (peretonit after openditsita, excision are uterine...

irina
07.08.2004, 15:12
After numerous operations (peretonit after openditsita, excision of uterine pipes) at me extensive adherent or adhesive process, which special problems not prinosilju. However, after reception of preparation Lineks during 3 days strong pains in the field of the left ovary.
Advise what to do or make and to what doctor to address. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
08.08.2004, 13:44
At you pains are connected not with an ovary, and with your adherent or adhesive process: lineks strengthens a motor performance of an intestine, interintestinal solderings stretch and there are pains. It is necessary for you to address to the gastroenterologist (if pains strong and long) and it is obligatory to the gynecologist (adherent or adhesive process should be treated) for carrying out of a physiotherapy. Address on HOSPITAL. RU

irina
09.08.2004, 13:03
Thanks. Today was at the gynecologist, she has appointed or nominated treatment for an inflammation of a uterus (never before complained). Though I too am inclined to think, that a problem all in an intestine. I hope, the appointed or nominated treatment will not damage or injure;hurt even if wrongly.