PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at the husband of 3 % mobile spermotozoidov, I am healthy. We wish to make...

Vick
05.08.2004, 20:16
Hello, at the husband of 3 % mobile spermotozoidov, I am healthy. We wish to make IOSM. I live not in Moscow, I do not know, whether has sense to go or better to make at myself (Rostov-na-to Don). Tell or say, how much, approximately, in Moscow, there is service IOSM, what conditions and what percent or interests of conception? When it is necessary to prepare?
Thanks.

Vick
06.08.2004, 13:55
One more question. At me a negative rhesus of a blood. I heard, that by means of an artificial fertilization only in 5 % the come or stepped pregnancy comes to an end with a birth of the child. My gynecologist speaks, that for me any failure of pregnancy can terminate in sterility or barrenness, 50 on 50. How you consider or count, whether it is dangerous to me most IOSM?

The anonym
07.08.2004, 22:21
At such semen will approach or suit only IKSI.

Kamenetskij B.A.
09.08.2004, 12:27
IOSM is practically zero variant (except for kazuistiki) In this situation probably only AI with application of a semen of the donor (efficiency of 12 30 % on one cycle) or EKO with application of technology IKSI (efficiency in our center for last two years not below 45 %). Within the limits of this forum questions concerning pilot survey are very often asked at sterility or barrenness. Below I would like to result or bring the list of inspection before carrying out of the treatment, recommended in the International Center Genesial Medicine (SPb). Naturally, at revealing any pathology this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:
1. spermogramma in view of 3 5 days of continence
2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger
3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate

Inspection of the wife:
1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy
2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG
3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies
4. The conclusions of narrow experts under indications
5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if it is necessary), we spend series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure.

Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)