PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a delay 3 days. The big suspicion that is pregnant, but the test yesterday...

Anja
06.08.2004, 16:07
At me a delay 3 days. The big suspicion that is pregnant, but the test yesterday has shown one stria. I experience, that if vse-taki is pregnant, on September, 15th we were at the bottom a birth and I have drunk 6 glasses of wine have smoked 1 cigarette. In general that I have stopped to smoke already as 2 months, but here was not kept. It turns out there was 19 day of a cycle. How it can negatively affect or influence on budujushchego the child? Thanks

Lena
07.08.2004, 15:29
I too suspect, that is pregnant, but the test has shown nothing. Read, that such unitary use of alcohol and, especially, in such early term it will not be reflected in any way on health of the child. And smoking and podavnu.

Katya
08.08.2004, 06:15
Lena the rights. First two weeks the embryos is not connected with you. Do not worry and easy bear.

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.08.2004, 12:26
N aetom term if you do not abuse alcohol, the embryos does not react in any way to unitary reception of alcohol.