PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Even, I do not know, whether I have addressed "to the address of". The matter is that I...

Love.
09.08.2004, 07:38
Hello! Even, I do not know, whether I have addressed "to the address of". The matter is that I very much experience for the close girlfriend. We live both of us in the USA, she - married. As she said, already some time about one today planned to become pregnant. Today has learned or has found out, that its or her husband long enough time zlopotrebljal smoking of marihuana (behind its or her back, even in this, last week). He assures it or her, that in it or this no trouble is not present (at it or him already there is a child from first marriage - any traces " veselyhh adventures of the father ") and all this neither in any time does not influence nor pregnancy, on health and a status of the child. It seems to me, it - much seryoznee. My question in the following: how much or as far as it is dangerous and whether there is any term (how much should pass or take place before the narcotic will be deduced or removed from an organism). Respond, please, - can, the girlfriend will listen to prof. To opinion... Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.08.2004, 10:32
Marihuana to concern to "soft drugs ", that nevertheless can cause or call developmental anomalies of a fetus (in particular nervous system). If uses mother especially vov remja beermennosti, risk above. It is desirable to not become pregnant before two months after last reception of a narcotic.