PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings of the girl! To me after US (18 weeks) have told or said that a placenta low raspol...

Christina
09.08.2004, 07:59
Greetings of the girl!
To me after US (18 weeks) have told or said that the placenta is low located. Have written out a medicine. I do not want any "cesarean". What to me to undertake, what till 30 weeks the placenta would change the position???

masha
09.08.2004, 10:05
On visible at ultrasonic research it was revealed, that the placenta is located so low, that its or her edge or territory reaches or achieves internal uterine fauces. At conducting pregnancy it should be meant. If in the further pregnancy will proceed normally in 30 weeks it is necessary to repeat US. There is a high probability of that the placenta "migrates" and to this term will settle down normally. If it or this will not occur or happen (and the positive percent or interest is great enough) actually there is a risk of occurrence of a bleeding which is usual at a regional presentation develops more close to sorts or labors or with their beginning. I advise you while strongly to not experience and carry out the reference of yours akushera-the gynecologist. You cannot affect or influence a locating of a placenta in any way. Success.