PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me diagnose a polycystosis of both ovaries. Doctors speak...

Natalia
04.08.2004, 15:54
Hello!
To me diagnose a polycystosis of both ovaries. Doctors speak, that is not treated. To a unique output or exit - to give birth or travail, the earlier, the better. But I am not going to yet to give birth or travail. Can be there were any agents of treatment that then it has not appeared too late?
Thanks

Kuharkin S.A.
06.08.2004, 10:56
Basic sign SPKJA (syndrome of polycystic ovaries) is the anovulation (absence of an ovulation), restoration of an ovulation - the basic purpose in treatment SPKJA. At it is long existing polycystic ovaries efficiency of treatment decreases. In the question, except for the diagnosis you any more have not specified anything, therefore it is difficult enough to estimate or appreciate personally your prospects of development of this disease.

Kirsanov A.A.
09.08.2004, 02:18
Basic sign SPKJA is disturbance menstrual tsika, expressed first of all in irregular monthly, long delays of a cycle, acyclic bleedings; as thus there can be a raised or an increased quantity or amount of hair on a body (hypertrichosis), sometimes augmentation of mass of a body, absence of pregnancy. For a regulation of these processes first of all are used replaceable hormonal therapy with the expressed antiandrogenic effect (for example, Diana). Discuss with the doctor an opportunity of application of these preparations. If will decide to become pregnant, that, possibly, it is necessary primenjatterapiju, stimulating body height folikulov and an ovulation.
www. mcrm. ru