PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Thanks, that with attention concern to my questions. posovet...

Olga
05.08.2004, 04:09
Hello! Thanks, that with attention concern to my questions. Whether advise, please, it is necessary to drive the son in a kindergarten during my pregnancy, whether there will be it an additional source of dangerous infections (and that he and so very much often is ill or sick)? In advance thanks.

TUTTI
06.08.2004, 20:14
The kindergarten always was and remains a source of any infections. And to decide - to drive or to not drive there the child - you should, proceeding from a family situation. At my girlfriend (and term was 5 6 mes) was not to that to look for the child, and she had to drive the daughter in a garden. And for that moment with gardens there was a horror: practically in all sadikah microdistrict there was a quarantine on a rubella. And up to dekreti it is far, and up to the grandmother even further...
So In this question anybody cannot especially advise you.

TUTTI
08.08.2004, 10:28
The kindergarten always was and remains a source of any infections. And to decide - to drive or to not drive there the child - you should, proceeding from a family situation. At my girlfriend (and term was 5 6 mes) was not to that to look for the child, and she had to drive the daughter in a garden. And for that moment with gardens there was a horror: practically in all sadikah microdistrict there was a quarantine on a rubella. And up to the decree far, and up to the grandmother even further...
So In this question anybody cannot especially advise you.

Yana
08.08.2004, 16:03
My God as it is terrible! My son with 1, 7 went to a garden and such terrible we did not see anything. I do not know certainly you not the patient, and the pregnant woman. I the first pregnancy up to 8 months worked, and now I am going to, and thus at me and ideas are not present, can not drive it or him in 1 j a class. To know where you will fall, perinku would spread. Whether not so?

Ryazanov And.
09.08.2004, 02:01
I mother of two children and perfectly understand you. When I was pregnant the second and worked, my senior son during my working day was at the grandmother. Pregnancy - not most suitable time for eksperementov. Though, if you had already been ill up to pregnancy with such diseases as kor, rubella, a chicken pox which can harm to a fetus - danger considerably decreases. If to the senior child already there are 3 years, inoculate him against a flu (It will not prevent to make and to other relatives). Strengthen its or his immune system (it is possible to give immunal).