PDA

Просмотр полной версии : podkazhite how to go through a toxicosis, term of 7 8 weeks Constantly toshnit, a vomiting...

natasha
01.08.2004, 14:54
podkazhite how to go through a toxicosis, term of 7 8 weeks
Constantly toshnit, the vomiting only in the morning to eat it would not be desirable absolutely

04.08.2004, 09:05
poprubujte is less red. I tore basically tomatoes..... Has read through, that red it is necessary to eat at all much and me toshnit became less. Since morning I drink simple water.

Masha
06.08.2004, 20:17
And I on the contrary only from tomatoes and cucumbers was rescueed or saved;salvaged by salad. Drink liquids (better mineralku without gases), avoid strong smells (both in meal, and in perfumery, etc.) I Can tell or say, that at everyone the "" toxicosis. If it will be absolutely heavy, address to the doctor, on a day time hospital of a dropper put; the some people only them also live., fortunately, it passed me; though the doctor offered, but we by own strength 3 weeks have held on:) I wish good luck!

Anja
09.08.2004, 01:47
And the doctor advised me. Before a dream to put near to a bed a glass of tea with a lemon. prosnuvshisv a prone position through a tubule small drinks or pharynxes drink tea. And more minutes 5 10 to lie down. The nausea at all did not pass or take place, but it became easier and there was an opportunity to eat. Success