PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELLO very much YOU I ASK answer my QUESTION!!!. I have addressed to g...

Irina
08.08.2004, 17:48
HELLO very much YOU I ASK answer my QUESTION!!!. I have addressed to the gynecologist in occasion of pains at the left in the bottom of a stomach or belly and the raised or increased temperature 37, 2. She has suggested to hand over smears and to come in 5 days when the analysis will be ready and at the same time has put down to me the diagnosis chronic andeksit. On repeated reception has appointed or nominated to me treatment from molochitsy: Nistatinum (tablets) and bufidum bakterin (suppositories) [I was already treated for a thrush one month ago bi-fi formom (capsules) and Clotrimazolum (a suppository)]. And treatment from andeksita: injections of 30 % r-r Sodium thiosulfatum 10 and a vitreous 10 though already nothing hurts me. And besides the heating on UHF - at me was abortion after the stood pregnancy. The QUESTION. Whether correct to me treatment is appointed or nominated? I so have understood that injections of Sodium thiosulfatum and steklovidngo bodies have no attitude or relation to an inflammation. And why the chronic adnexitis if disturbs first time? Whether also the truth, that rise in temperature with an adnexitis is not connected in any way. Whether will help or assist me bifidum bakterin suppositories if capsules have not helped or assisted, can it is necessary to something to replace? Izvenite for such long question.

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.08.2004, 01:38
In my opinion treatment is appointed or nominated incorrectly + at a candidiasis it is impossible to appoint or nominate biological preparations before sanation. About the diagnosis without survey it is difficult to tell or say, but the temperature has been without ceremony connected with an inflammation of appendages of a uterus