PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, my wife on 2 m month. Goes by the machine or car and voobshche-...

Maxim
04.08.2004, 06:08
Prompt, please, my wife on 2 m month. Goes by the machine or car and voobshche-that I was going to to buy or purchase to her another of which she longly dreamed. And here one familiar pair when has learned or has found out it, was horrified. Say in no event it is impossible at the wheel, and that God forbid what stress (failure or accident, etc.) and can occur or happen something bad. Also result or bring a case from their friend who had an abortion iz-for failures or accidents. And so as it is better to make - to buy or purchase the machine or car and to improve a sincere status or to not buy or purchase, if it is impossible. Whereas to solve a problem of movement on any courses, consultations, etc. By a taxi? And whether more reliably it?
As it is better? Or can, it is impossible to go, nachianja since any month or on the contrary, it is possible to go since any month

Alexander
04.08.2004, 11:04
Know, to me the husband has bought or purchased the first, long-awaited machine or car in 4 weeks of pregnancy and I at once have started to go, so was pleased!!! Now at us 27 weeks and I vse-time by the machine or car, the heap of affairs is, certainly, happens and I worry at the wheel but if I feel badly - simply this day I do not sit down a rudder, but with sensation of that in garage the liked machine and at any moment can go where want, the life seems to buy or purchase more fine so I advise you necessarily to the wife such gift - and so pregnancy the difficult period in a life though something will please!!!

Litisija
05.08.2004, 16:23
Happy! JAmechtaju about the machine or car since 15 years. A heap of affairs, a heap of trips at the husband the driver is not always free that me to carry and so hardly to move by the underground and buses, I go mad of weariness in the evening, moreover is constant before eyes another's people, people, people. And when you by the machine or car of anybody series, will push nobody, nobody meltishit before eyes. On the liked machine so not ustanesh as by the underground or the bus. The husband only promises me the machine or car. Maxim if doubt employ the driver.

Maxim
06.08.2004, 15:58
Thanks for answers.
I hope to us it will be possible to hear and references of the doctor

Svetlana
07.08.2004, 11:50
I do not have machine or car, but the husband allows to sit down to me a rudder, I simply adore to drive the machine or car! Now at me 30 weeks and tfu-fie very well:) and the mood at me after trips improves. And on the bill of that that can something happen, it more likely in a municipal transportation! So I envy your wife:) Eh to me the machine or car!!!

OlgaG
08.08.2004, 19:05
I live in Staffs or States. At us the machine or car - vital necessity as buses simply are not present, or is but very little and very seldom. As spoke Ostap Bendery, the car is not luxury, and means of transportation. Here in America it is valid so. Women everywhere go by machines or cars, since teenage age and till an old age. And anybody thus does not reflect at all, it is harmful or not. And failure or accident, seems to me, is the big stress in any case - you drive the machine or car or on back sitting sit. From it or this voobshche-that nobody zastrahovan. Everywhere stresses, all is dangerous, even to go on foot..

Julia
08.08.2004, 23:48
About pregnancy at the wheel today already was, but I want also with you to consult, dear or expensive women. I live in staffs or states, without the machine or car anywhere. Here also I sit at home all time. The husband speaks: study to drive, and I am afraid. On parkings gradually I drive or carry, has got used and so where to go - it seems to pavor naterpljus yes naperezhivajus. Can, it I from uncertainty. Will pass or take place time and more easy to it or this I shall concern. For now - I am afraid to leave on road. Pregnancy of 24 weeks. Whether it is necessary to study or wait further?