PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, all!!! Help or assist, pozhalujsto: (At me such situation. We from m...

The anonym
03.08.2004, 02:06
Good afternoon, all!!! Help or assist, pozhalujsto: (At me such situation. We with the husband want the child, very much. Has occured or happened so conception could occur or happen, but one "BUT". At it or him was birthday and he the second day took alcohol, I do not drink in general. Only here smoked. Whether tell or say can be at the child what or potologii or disadvantages? And where it can be learned or found out. THANKS for earlier...........

Olga
06.08.2004, 06:17
We had a similar situation at the moment of conception. Both Only "marked or celebrated". The doctor to us has told or said, that consequences could be, if we were chronic topers. And so the embryos or will not survive also you at all do not sweep up or will notice pregnancy as will come usual monthly, or he will survive, and then it will mean, that nothing has affected or influenced it or him. And at us the healthy boy, now to him year and 7 months actually was born.

child
08.08.2004, 22:54
Thanks, you have calmed me.