PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me sterility or barrenness (primary) + some years we with the husband not mozhe...

Natalia
31.07.2004, 22:32
Good afternoon! At me (primary) + some years we with the husband cannot cure sterility or barrenness gardenerelez which has appeared in analyses after to me cut out a purulent appendicitis. After numerous US have still found out a sactosalpinx on the right near to an ovary. Operation with the purpose of correction of uterine pipes is recommended laparoskopicheskaja.
Skazhitepozhalujsta:
1. Whether it is possible to do or make a laparoscopy with not treated gardenerelezom.
2. Whether can saktosalpinsk how disturbance vsledstvii inflammation after appendicitis, just and to cause gardenereleza?

Natalia
03.08.2004, 05:21
Have still frightened at a forum, that in any case the pipe operating or working will not be and it is better to delete it or her at such diagnosis, t. To. She can become the messenger of an infection. How much or As far as it is correct?

Kamenetskij B.A.
06.08.2004, 20:34
Natalia! 1. Vo-peryh I do not believe, that it is impossible to cure a bacterial vaginosis within several years. Or at you it or him is not present, or treat it is not known that. 2. The sactosalpinx can be one of complications of an inflammation of an appendicular process, and here a bacterial vaginosis here again at anything. As if to " have frightened at a forum " it is valid so. To restore function of a uterine pipe after a sactosalpinx it is practically impossible.

Natalia
08.08.2004, 18:57
Many thanks for answers!
Tell or Say the doctor, in your practice there were women who after such diagnosis became pregnant independently or remains only EKO?