PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 10 weeks of pregnancy, and at me are not present any attributes is pregnant...

Elena
31.07.2004, 20:53
At me 10 weeks of pregnancy, and at me are not present any signs of pregnancy. Even the stomach or belly has not increased at all. On what term inspissation in a stomach or belly that became quieter is possible hotjaby "nachupat":-)

Irina
01.08.2004, 06:30
Elena, at me 14 weeks and only the tummy has started to grow. Still depends and on structure or frame of a body. At the some people a stomach or belly huge on early term, and the some people till 6 months you will not find a stomach or belly! All will be fast!

Anna
04.08.2004, 19:27
At me 5 t months, and just now the tummy has appeared, and in 4 re, stuck out hardly hardly as though densely attempted. So early to worry about a tummy, will not be in time ogljanutsja-otrastet!

Elena
04.08.2004, 22:40
Well, well, PATIENTLY I WAIT:-) Thanks!

Alain
08.08.2004, 18:48
I think, you sweep up or will notice weeks through 6 8. It still and from komplektsii depends. I thin, and at me even to 6 mu to month was a kind of the usual "dense" girl, and here from 6 as popyorlo... Now I think: how much at me still prirastyot for the remained 2 months???:)