PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say please, what consequences are conducted behind itself with an abortion of the first...

sensey
01.08.2004, 16:04
The doctor, tell or say please, what consequences the abortion of the first pregnancy in 5 weeks and conducts behind itself the subsequent currettage. The reasons of an abortion precisely are not established or installed... When it is possible to start "to do" or make" children? To me have told or said in 6 months. It is possible earlier? Very much it would be desirable children. 2 years could not zaberemenit... At me melkokistoznoe change of ovaries, dysfunction. But uzi threat has not shown, all has occured or happened unexpectedly..... Thanks!

Kamenetskij B.A.
05.08.2004, 11:47
The unitary misbirth (abortion) should not be considered or examined;surveyed as the indication to serious inspection. It can be only accident. The possible or probable minimum of pilot survey (before planned pregnancy) is a revealing the latent infections, antifosfolipidnyh antibodies. To start to try or taste it is possible already in sedujushchem for abotom a cycle.

sensey
08.08.2004, 16:48
The doctor, thanks big, that you so have pleased me... To me in hospital posavetovali couple of months it is had a drink diane - 35 for vostanovlenija a cycle and more by something. And more to hand over the analysis wet on 17. Whether has it sense, and also to hand over analyses on hormones? And more, at me such impression, that vykidyshy at me already were, is simple on very early terms... Whether it is possible or probable?
THANKS HUGE!