PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my girl 11 months Since a birth ours osnovanja a problem are fast...

Julia
07.08.2004, 16:28
Hello! To my girl 11 months Since a birth ours osnovanja a problem - a disadvantage of weight and in what that degrees of body height are fast. Now its or her weight 7700 and body height 70 see Problems with appetite. Small lichiko and a little the unusual form a head - is extended on behalf of to a nape. I am am disturbed very much with its or her physical development. I showed a daughter to many doctors. Everyone advise to address in mediko-the genetic center. I showed the child genetics on a residence. Handed over urine on urinolizis and a blood on biochemistry. In the conclusion it is written " Are available stigmy * * (obscure handwriting). Data for hereditary disease are not present ". Now I have taken out the child to other region. Series Krasnodar. I wished to ask - whether it is necessary to carry the child on inspection? Whether this center in Krasnodar is known to you - how much or as far as there to me will help or assist to clear a situation? Thanks.

Michael
08.08.2004, 15:36
In Krasnodar very good center.