PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And you give answers selectively by what principle? I ask a question repeatedly, ubed...

Angel
07.08.2004, 22:46
And you give answers selectively by what principle? I ask a question repeatedly, the earnest entreaty to respond. Gippoplazija uteruses it has been established or installed on US about 2 years ago. At such diagnosis do not become pregnant. But it not so. 10 weeks. A question. Gippoplazija if I correctly understand, designates, that the uterus is less, than necessary (in 25, as at 12 ti years or summer). That to me to wait from sorts or labors - for numerous internal breaks? Whether there Are the agents stimulating augmentation of a uterus during patrimonial activity? WHAT? And the diagnosis obviously erroneous can?

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.08.2004, 15:20
No, answers not selectively, and the more quickly during shortage of time... .no if you at us happened, know, that everyone receive the answer...
At the diagnosis " a hypoplasia of a uterus " pregnancy comes quite easily. It is complicated vynashivanie by last. The hypoplasia does not mean, that a uterus as at 12 years or summer, its or her sizes are simply reduced, but functions and abilities to grow and be reduced in sorts or labors completely are saved. Not necessarily in sorts or labors there will be breaks - etozavisit from the obstetrix or obstetrics. Sredstvb increasing or enlarging a uterus is not present (she grows during pregnancy). The diagnosis not erroneous if outside of pregnancy the sizes have been reduced by US