PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls hello, prompt, monthly have begun on April, 8th, and on April, 18th...

Natalia
06.08.2004, 01:25
Girls hello, prompt, monthly have begun on April, 8th, and on April, 18th was not protected palovoj the certificate or act, an opportunity zaberemenit is?

Ljuda
06.08.2004, 11:08
Certainly is! The Opportunity to become pregnant is even during a menses, but probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy in many respects zzavisit from are long a cycle

Natalia
08.08.2004, 12:35
Ljuda, on the average 28 days, we with the husband 5 days prior to monthly and 5 days after monthly are not protected and already so during 1, 5 years, beremennostej was not, and in other days the interrupted sexual certificate or act, at me if the idea fairly creeps in that I cannot zaberemenit, it becomes already terrible!

Ljuda
08.08.2004, 15:08
If 28 days, that, according to dangerous schitatetsja the period gde-that with 12 for 16 days of a cycle, and time not protected sexual certificate or act has occured or happened on 10 yj day of a cycle, it is possible to assume, that pregnancy most likely has not come or stepped, though.. All is possible or probable. Excuse for an offtopic, simply I know girls who became pregnant, even after the interrupted sexual certificate or act during monthly pr a cycle of 30 days, and some, healthy pairs or steams cannot become pregnant not being protected in general in current of year and it too a variant of norm or rate