PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Alla Mihajlovna! For a long time I did not write! But here a new problem, p...

Natalia
07.08.2004, 14:47
Hello Alla Mihajlovna!
For a long time I did not write!
But here the new problem, has got to the best gynecologist and the more so speaks on russki, to me it is important, voobshchem the matter is that he put to me a mirror or as pravelno on medetsinski nazyvaetsja I do not know, I have told or said that I can not become pregnant, already and the husband has handed over the analysis, I hope though at it or him all will be vporjadke, so after reception she to me has appointed or nominated to August, 2nd of roentgens of pipes to find out permeability, whether tell or say will blow or insufflate pipes simultaneously as proceeds in general a roentgen and an insufflation, how much or as far as it is sick, he to me has told or said that I prepared or was going procedure boljuchaja, I think if the doctor so speaks means it already precisely terribly painfully, but me nothing ostaetsja shall do or make I to suffer or bear, and after has told or said that will appoint or nominate stimulation, that is probably any priparaty or nyxes more quickly to become pregnant, know at us here in Canada like hormonal priparaty, that is is less than problems and is faster, but here a question if permeability is and is not present reasons any more for treatment or inspection, Whether the truth what even after one procedure of a purge it is possible to become pregnant without additional treatment and stimulation and how you concern to hormonal stimulation? Whether many speak that procedure of a purge of pipes helps or assists to become pregnant more quickly So it or what you think in this occasion?
Thanks big in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.08.2004, 23:21
Chaotic question (((
Procedure pertubatsii uterine pipes dejstvietlno unpleasant, as well as roentgenography, but tolerant. Sometimes dejstvietlno I am enough pertubatsii dl simplification of offensive or approach of pregnancy. If there are hormonal deviations or rejections, purpose or appointment of hormones the correct and considered step. I take a positive view to it or this

Natalia
08.08.2004, 14:11
Hello, dear the namesake! I to you, can have not absolutely on your subject a question. The matter is that we all family (I, the husband and the child) have decided to move to Canada. Have agreed with firm which helps or assists us, but me questions of adaptation interest. You could not the advice or councils as the person already living there, to help or assist us with it or this. I on proffessii-vrach-mammolog, suprug-the expert on computers, synu-10 years. Ec you want to respond us, ours e-mail php3@aport. ru. In advance to you it is grateful and I shall wait for the letter.