PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I the programmer, take or spend for a computer. 8 10 hours per day, naslyshana that are harmful pr...

Natasha
06.08.2004, 02:32
I the programmer, take or spend for a computer. 8 10 hours per day, naslyshana that are harmful at pregnancy to communicate with a computer in general, but to give up job I do not presume. Can be eat data of any researches on this subject? And how much you would recommend to spend as much as possible behind a computer? Thanks, the doctor!

Natasha
07.08.2004, 13:25
I the programmer, take or spend for a computer. 8 10 hours per day, naslyshana that are harmful at pregnancy to communicate with a computer in general, but to give up job I do not presume. Can be eat data of any researches on this subject? And how much you would recommend to spend as much as possible behind a computer? Thanks, the doctor!

The anonym
08.08.2004, 09:38
On a site in section pregnancy, is okoshechko with most often set questions, there is and has undressed a computer. Press this section and you will find the answer to your question.

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.08.2004, 13:59
And to look or see archive - a framework on the right - the COMPUTER difficultly??? There all is written