PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me such question. When I am engaged in sex with with voej devush...

Marc
31.07.2004, 00:54
Hello. At me such question. When I am engaged in sex with with voej the girl without a condom and I feel, that at me shchas the ejaculation that I at once member will go pull out to not terminate to her inside but my girl to not like, that I do or make it, she speaks that I should terminate in it or her, and today not that day in which she can zaberemenit, a pier man's hormones are useful to women, restore an organism. To accept tablets she does not want, speaks they are harmful, and with perzervativami too it is inconvenient. But I am afraid, if I shall finish in it or her she can zaberemenit but I yet do not want it or this. Prompt please, that to me to do or make, in what days I can finish in it or her and that she has not become pregnant.

Nina
02.08.2004, 10:31
If you know, when it or she had last monthly then the first some days after them (well the first 3 it is exact) - she cannot become pregnant in any way. And also last week up to pregnancy it too is impossible. At all women " dangerous days " happen at various times so more precisely I would not dare to speak you of anything.

The anonym
04.08.2004, 22:53
Become pregnant your girl can and in "safe" days, it is simple shans-low, but is.
It is better to use reliable agents of protection (a condom, contraceptive tablets) - if you do not wish to become early the father...

Nata
08.08.2004, 02:52
Safe days are very much not a reliable way of preservation! Really, it is possible to calculate safe days and vse-taki to become pregnant these days.

child
08.08.2004, 12:59
In general at a plenty of pairs such preservation usually works... 4 7 days after and up to monthly, and also during these or it. Basically can look on the Internet for the information about definition at women of days of an ovulation, t. e. Most "dangerous" to a fertilization. Define or determine them in a cycle of your girl. 12 16 days of a cycle usually. The others will carry in the category "safe" and bolee-less "safe". But in any case it will be risk. There are friends who were engaged in sex under such scheme or plan till some years, and then on her unexpectedly "flew".
If you theoretically not against the child from this girl - can adjoin followers of this scheme or plan.:)))