PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor. Here a year as I married. But could not zaberemene in any way...

Ira
07.08.2004, 02:29
Zdrastvujte the doctor. Here a year as I married. But could not become pregnant in any way. Some months successively at me were delays for 7 days. And recently I have become pregnant that not expecting last monthly were on August, 27th. I did not know what term and all delayed pohodod to the gynecologist. And so I have turned out that on October, 18th pochustvovala awful back pains and in ovaries. Has addressed to the familiar gynecologist which has advised to make nyxes Vicasolum. Vitamin E. And Methacinum. But was likely late at me on sledushchy day there was an abortion. Now again I wish to become pregnant. But I am afraid that again there will be an abortion. Advise what to make to avoid it or this. Thanks.

Irtuganov N.S.
08.08.2004, 05:28
Dear Ira! Vo-the first, the nearest 6 months you should be protected. Vo-the second, both delays and an abortion with the big share of probability have been connected with a failure of function of a yellow body. Therefore it is optimum prokonsulitrovatsja at endokrinologa-the gynecologist who could unite both questions of treatment and questions of contraception. If you in Moscow also wish to get to me on reception. Write to me by e-mail the phone, I shall necessarily call back to you and we shall agree about time konsulattsii. D-r23@yandex. ru