PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning all! As you think there can vse-taki be I the pregnant woman. A delay...

Tanja
04.08.2004, 13:24
Good morning all! As you think there can vse-taki be I the pregnant woman. A delay of 6 7 days, BT every morning 37, 1 and 37, 2, but 3 different tests have shown negatively. At me MTS long 30 33 days. Probably that conception has occured or happened not so long ago and consequently the hormone which shows pregnancy yet is not allocated? How much or As far as I know rate. BT above 37 degrees already about something speaks. In the middle was 36, 6 - 36, 8. Thanks for the answer.

masha
06.08.2004, 08:33
Really, the level of yours BT speaks about an available pregnancy more likely. Tests often give lozhno-negative result. Wait even a week and descend or go with the doctor who will inspect or examine and probably US where all will finally prove to be true (by then, probably, and the test will already define or determine pregnancy). Success.

The anonym
07.08.2004, 20:48
It or This nobody knows...

Nina
08.08.2004, 01:59
Tanja! At me the same situation. But I know, that is pregnant (already there is an experience). I heard from many women, that tests longly did not show pregnancy, and even at all did not show. So we need to wait only...