PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, the greater or big request to answer my question. In on...

Olga
05.08.2004, 22:28
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, the greater or big request to answer my question. In the beginning of October, 2004 to me have made a laparoscopy by preparation to EKO, results the following: gsiteroskopija - a fragment of a tissue of an ovary with focal change expressed stormalnoj a hyperplasia, that in view of age javl. An indirect morphological attribute giperandrogenii or deficiency of estrogens. As a result doctors to me have appointed or nominated djufaston, on a background of reception of this preparation the cyst the size 72* 45 for 3 4 weeks has developed. Whether advise it is necessary to hand over now hormones if yes that what and that can be undertaken for avoidance of repeated operation.
Yours faithfully Olga, 25 years.

Kamenetskij B.A.
08.08.2004, 00:09
I think, that it is a question about t. n. Functional education (a follicular cyst). As a rule carrying out of conservative therapy (more often this purpose or appointment of oral contraceptives) leads to disappearance or eradication of education.