PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I live 2 years a sexual life not being protected, but in any way n...

Katya
07.08.2004, 04:10
Hello. I live 2 years a sexual life not being protected, but I can not become pregnant in any way. Recently has passed or has taken place all necessary inspection... At me all by way of. At my partner, I think too... Can will advise something to accept?

IRINA
07.08.2004, 16:43
At me was too most. The partner was as is healthy (as 6 years seemed to us), we together... Infections nothing was. Once kak-that in other occasion was required to hand over him a semen on the analysis.. Received spermogramma has shown, that spermatozoons at it or him are motionless. He did not hurt or be ill;be sick, does not smoke, except for beer nothing drinks, always went in for sports, very good heredity.... So we were in a shock! And in fact thought long time, what is it I cannot have children. The doctor speaks, that at men it happens, for example iz-for any epidemic parotitises transferred or carried to the childhood, or from the general or common narcosis after operation (the husband kak-has broken that brachium, operated)... Have appointed or nominated any nyxes, treatment..... Now I already on 7 month;))
. .mnogie friends faced such problem. Now many young healthy men, pochemu-that with a "poor-quality" semen: (
So explain it to the friend, and let he will hand over a semen. (it is not sick:) and it is not too inconvenient"). Most likely a problem in that.

Soboleva L.I.
07.08.2004, 22:32
Dear Katya! There is Enough often inspection in occasion of sterility or barrenness recommend to begin with the man (with them easier). Therefore do not consider or count it inconvenient, send the partner on inspection.