PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I asked about augmentation of small sexual labiums, you have responded, cht...

lena
05.08.2004, 16:48
Hello! I asked about augmentation of small sexual labiums, you have responded, that it is possible to perform operation. But me still the question very or very much interests, why there is a similar augmentation?? Whether and at many women it occurs or happens. (if at many I shall not be operated... I am afraid very much) Thanks

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.08.2004, 06:04
It not the frequent phenomenon, the reason of augmentation can be frequent inflammations in the field of a vulva, disturbances of a lymph flow in a small basin or simply feature of a structure. As I marked or celebrated, if it does not break your mental equilibrium (strongly imeetsja in a kind) operation is absolutely not necessary. But if it prevents to live that better to be operated. The augmentation of small sexual labiums does not influence a sexual life, on detorozhdenie and I do not think that especially noticeably surrounding in the street. Success!

lena
07.08.2004, 21:54
Thanks! I think, I shall leave all ka is.