PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In 3 weeks after sorts or labors at me has increased submandibular Lima...

Masha of 25 years
07.08.2004, 18:52
Hello! In 3 weeks after sorts or labors at me the submandibular lymphonodus has increased. Five years ago such already was. Has passed or has taken place independently in half a year. During pregnancy on the big sexual labium there was an inspissation in size with a pea, painless. Now it became greater or big, pribl. 2 on 3 sm, sometimes aches a bit, "pulls" as an abscess. At pressing the liquid similar to pus follows. On a back and the face spots began to appear on a regular basis, than earlier I never suffered. It seems to me, that all this is connected with gynecology. First time (5 years ago) a lymphonodus has inflamed after a gynecologic bleeding. But my gynecologist does not support or maintain this idea, speaks, that concurrence. Advise where to address, please, for inspection and whether it is possible to start to accept ekskljuton (protivozach.)? Thanks. P. S.: I asked this question in conference "Endocrinologist". Unfortunately, to me have not responded. Meanwhile, I feel "not so". Also I am afraid, as though my inflammatory processes have not damaged or injured;hurt to the child. From the moment of sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 2, 5 months. I nurse.

Savchenko A.A.
07.08.2004, 21:14
Formally submandibular site is not connected with a pea (possibly it is inflamed Bartolineva a gland). But neobhdimo to consider your general or common state of health "not so", "spots" on a back. The plan of inspection approximately bolzhen to be such: an ENT, the gynecologist, the therapist. The decision of a question on contraception after consultation of the gynecologist.