PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 23 weeks. I am am disturbed with some questions: 1) me 36...

Irina
07.08.2004, 00:28
At me pregnancy of 23 weeks. I am am disturbed with some questions: 1) me 36 years, in a sort of the husband were two at a birth, and I sdela in 13 weeks of US (without the reference of the doctor in TSPSiR) to dispell doubts in this question. The result has satisfied me, whether but now I am afraid I have done much harm to the child (its or his development) such early carrying out without honey. Indications of US, 2) during all pregnancy I can not get rid from a thrush (up to 2 oh pregnancy even concept had no about this disease), about 20 weeks mestno (it was washed away by water with soda) were treated, and then the doctor has appointed or nominated to me suppositories with pimafutsinom and enterosgel, week of a thrush was not, and then she has appeared again what to do or make, how long it is possible to be washed away by soda or a camomile, what else methods will recommend (most of all me disturb not inconveniences, and that the child can suffer from it or this), whether is necessary to treat the husband and whether are counter-indicative at treatment of employment or occupation by love. Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
07.08.2004, 20:35
1. The US spend without fail in terms: 8 - 12 weeks; 19 - 24 weeks and in 30 - 34 weeks. If it is necessary, and more often. 2. If there is a gastritis, a colitis or allergic diseases consultation of the allergist and the gastroenterologist is necessary, t. To. The candidiasis happens is connected and with these diseases. The husband to treat necessarily and simultaneously with you. For the period of treatment sexual rest. It is possible to be washed away with: an acyanotic solution of potassium permanganate, romazulanom, hlorfilliptom (a weak solution) + Clotrimazolum mestno and then suppositories with bifidumbakterinom.