PDA

Просмотр полной версии : WHAT CAN javljatsja THE REASON OF THE INCESSANT MENSES? ALREADY MORE THAN TWO NOT...

Ljana
04.08.2004, 21:54
WHAT CAN javljatsja the REASON of the INCESSANT MENSES? MORE than TWO WEEKS the MENSES DOES NOT STOP, And it SEEMS to me THAT Every day the QUANTITY or AMOUNT of the BLOOD INCREASES or is enlarged. I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CONTRACEPTIVE TABLETS, ONLY ROACCUTANE (REGISTERED by the DERMATOLOGIST).

Natalia
06.08.2004, 12:47
Yes you that? Urgently to the gynecologist!!! It is very serious, it is possible to ring out without ceremony in hospital and in general, it is very serious! Have a drink broth of a neetle, but run to the doctor, not postponing!

JUlja
06.08.2004, 16:12
At you the presents krovotichenie, it is urgent to the doctor!!!

Lena
07.08.2004, 01:59
At me too a long menses, but contraceptive I do not accept. After visiting two gynecologists the conclusion was those. The first doctor has told or said, that at me all is normal, probably hormonal disturbances and has offered cleaning. The second doctor has appointed or nominated treatment, but here a year all at the same level.

JUlja
07.08.2004, 20:31
Lena it is possible to learn or find out from you, what means at all of you normally, thus has offered cleaning? If delatchistku it is already abnormal. Cleaning do or make then when not all leaves a uterus up to the extremity or end and there chtoto is, is usual in such cases begins krovotichenie.